Post Quarantine Protocol
In order to comply with Public Health and continue to provide safe care, SkinDeep Aesthetics would like me to share their protocols. They are as follows:
Prior to entering Skin Deep Aesthetics
- Please arrive with a clean face, no makeup.
- Please call and inform us of your arrival and wait for direction.
- Please remember to practice social distancing when in clinic.
- Do not bring anyone to your appointments (including children) they will not be allowed.
- Please leave any non-essential items in your vehicle (i.e. jacket, hats, sunglasses).
- Please wear a form of facial covering to your appointment (mask/scarf) covering your nose and mouth.
If you have any symptoms, your appointment will be rescheduled. A screening questionnaire will be provided (see link below).
During your appointment
- Expect your temperature to be taken prior to your treatment.
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided at the entrance.
- You will be taken to your treatment room immediately or be asked to wait in a designated area.
- Our providers may/will be wearing proper protective equipment (PPE).
- Bathroom use is for urgent use only.
- If your facial covering can be kept on during your treatment, you will be encouraged to do so.
After your appointment
- Preferred forms of payment are: Visa, Mastercard, or Debit.
- Upon exiting Skin Deep Aesthetics, please use hand sanitizer.